Sunday, November 3, 2013

Postpartum Depression

Here is the link to my old blog.  I tried to write about Postpartum Depression while I was in the midst of it.  Needless to say it did not work too well and I only got to telling the story of Isaac's birth, which is where it all started.

http://betonlove.blogspot.com/

I liked writing this story and sharing my postpartum depression with others, in hopes that others could relate and I could help other people to understand that what they were experiencing was normal with PPD.  I have not shared my PPD story with a lot of people, or at least not how bad it was.  I feel that now is the right time to share that part of me with others.

So while I don't think I'll have an entire blog devoted to PPD, you may see several blog posts about my experience.  I honestly want others to read it and say, "That sounds like me, I'm not the only one!"  If you know me, or as indicated by the fact that I have a blog, I'm a very open person and a person who likes to help others.  If I can help others by sharing this and being open about it, then it's totally worth it.

So anyhow, there it is!

Enjoy your Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

 
Design and Template by: Bright Sunshine Designs by Mary - Affordable Custom Blog Design © 2013
Background illustration from iStockphoto.com